Skill/functional resume example
314-123-4567 (home phone; leave message)
Objective: Seeking an entry-level Customer Service Representative position at Johnson’s Company.
Professional skills and abilities
Sales and customer assurance
- Excellent communication skills in greeting customers, listening and assessing requested desires, and assisting to satisfy needs.
- Able to confront dissatisfied customers, settle them, and provide resolution.
- Effectively increased customer sales in various positions.
- Prepared sales reports, wrote purchase orders, and conducted regular inventories.
Management and supervisory
- Performed all aspects of operating a small business as managing partner.
- Responsible for training numerous new employees in several situations.
- Scheduled and coordinated appointments for service technicians.
- Cooperated in the planning, development, and opening of new company.
- Able to develop rapport in work environment that builds teamwork.
Office and technical
- Ability to operate various office equipment such as PC and Mac computers, proprietary POS/cash registers, various telephone/switchboard equipment.
- Responsible for handling large amounts of cash and preparation of bank deposits.
Personal and self-management
- Thrive on challenging tasks in office environment.
- Highly organized and dedicated with positive attitude.
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills.
- Perform multiple assignments under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
Education and activities
Business and Professional Women’s Association
Lincoln Memorial High School Graduate, Lebanon, Missouri
- 2002 to 2006, Sales Clerk, Sears, Lebanon, Missouri
- 2000 to 2001, Service Department Manager, Anthony’s, Lebanon, Missouri
- 1998 to 2000, Co-Owner, Country Square, Buffalo, Missouri
- 1996 to 1998, Sales Clerk, Montgomery Ward, Lebanon, Missouri
- 1993 to 1995, Packer/Department Store Supervisor, Medical Supply Company, Springfield, Missouri
References available upon request