International Trade Services
The Missouri Small Business & Technology Development Centers offer Missouri companies assistance in international trade through a specially trained export team. This dedicated team can help your company grow revenues and create jobs by expanding into global markets.
Through our counseling services, training opportunities and programs the MO SBTDC can help:
- Assess your business’s readiness to export
- Identify potential export markets and foreign trade partners
- Assist in assessing foreign market entry options
- Create an export plan
- Learn about export compliance and documentation
- Connect to international trade lead matching services
- Explore export finance and credit insurance options
- Identify international trade education, seminars and certifications
Learn how MO SBTDC international trade specialists helped one Missouri business with exporting.