Links to commonly used resources for MU Business Development Program staff are available here. Those without a university username and password may not be able to access all of these links.
Portal for Missouri Business Development Program – (intranet/internal site). After logging in (using your MU UserID/pawprint), follow the menu selections to find:
- Administrative forms and documents (SOP, Professional Development Manual, all operating forms)
- Communication guidelines and materials (guide, branding, templates, usage, email signatures)
- Curriculum (download branded program materials for course presentation, SMART and balanced scorecard materials)
- File manager for shared files, logos, website statistics, etc.
- Impact reports
- Finance (ProfitCents, Business Reference Guide)
- HR (HR Simple)
- Market research (Esri, Bizminer)
- Communications (guidelines, templates)
- Staff directory
Webmail – login to MU webmail
WebCATS - login to Outreach Systems (data entry, reports)
WebAPPS - update training calendar
Styleguides (both based on AP Style)
Social media and updates
Constant Contact – offers free online tool for emailing newsletters, training event announcements for SBTDCs including:
- information for SBTDCs on how to set up a free Constant Contact account and use the MO SBTDC customized template can get it on the portal
- discount for clients who visit constantcontact.com/sbdc
- webinars and tutorials on how to use are available at: constantcontact.com/resource-center/education.jsp
MU Extension staff resources including:
- myHR – electronic timesheet, update tax withholding, view leave balances, etc.