Workforce training courses
Information session: Come see what MU Extension can offer you
Learn more about:
- Job skills training
- Assistance with resumes, applications, interviewing
- Technical & professional training
- Personal finance, budgeting
- Information on The Affordable Care Act
- Starting a small business
Depending on your status as a food stamp recipient, displaced worker, long-term unemployed or veteran, some services may be available to you at no charge.
What: Information session
When: First Tuesday of every month at 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Where: Family Impact Center, 2nd floor
How: To reserve a spot, call 800-392-2949 or email email@example.com.
There is no cost to attend.