Has your business been hurt by storms?
Recent severe storms make us mindful of planning in advance, for our personal homes/properties and our businesses. The following resources are available to help put your plan in place or recover if disaster has already occurred.
- Spring has finally arrived. Is your business ready?
- Disaster resource guide for small businesses
- Sample business interruption worksheet
- Part 1 – Where to begin?
- Part 2 – Avoiding scams
- Part 3 – Effective employee communication in times of crisis
- Part 4 – Helping your employees through a crisis
- Part 5 – Take first steps toward making a plan to survive a business disaster
- Part 6 – Recovering from the physical damage to your business
- Part 7 – Remediation and reconstruction — returning to normal
For personalized help exploring business ideas, marketing, finance, management, technology, international trade, growth or other business issues, contact a business specialist at a center near you. Or visit the full list of training courses to find an upcoming training seminar.
If you liked this post you might also like: