Chronological resume example
Western Missouri Resort, Nevada, Missouri, 2010 to 2016
Waiter and Waitress Trainer, 2007 to 2010
- Trained employees in menu knowledge, computer operation and efficient delivery of food and beverages.
- Handled customer complaints, assuring satisfaction.
- Answered phones, scheduled reservations and directed call to responsible party.
Waiter and Main Cashier, 2005 to 2006
- Handled large amounts of cash transactions for chip exchanges for customers and between casinos.
- Performed bank audits for all cash areas of the casinos.
- Greeted customers, developed rapport, accepted, processed and delivered orders.
- Distributed paychecks, credit approvals and marker distribution.
Accounts Payable Clerk, Harrah’s Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2003 to 2004
- Answered phones and directed calls to appropriate person.
- Processed and mailed checks to appropriate vendor or entertainer.
- Maintained files of accounts, receipts and purchasing audit information.
Waiter/Relief Supervisor, The Ormsby House, Carson City, Nevada, 2000 to 2002
- Performed duties as supervisor when necessary.
- Greeted customers, developed rapport, accepted processed and delivered orders.
- Performed all aspects of food preparation, delivery and clean-up.
Savings Counselor, Sierra Savings and Loan, Sierra, Nevada, 1996 to 1999
- Opened new savings accounts, C.D.s, checking accounts and money markets.
- Handled complains and assured customer satisfaction.
- Performed data entry and word processing.
- Responsible to open vault and handle cash transactions.
Vernon County Community College, Nevada, Missouri, 1991 to 1995
Courses included accounting, finance, business math and computer classes
References available upon request
If you liked this post you might also like: