Targeted resume example
417-123-4567 (home) or 417-765-4321 (cell)
Objective: Seeking a sales position representing Bass Pro Shops at regional conferences.
Professional skills and experience
Merchandising, sales and promotional
- Demonstrated, sold products to hotels, motels, restaurants, and residential care homes.
- Conceptualized, organized and conducted Missouri’s First Annual Motel/Hotel Trade Show for Bud’s Clubs, March 2014 at Table Rock Lake.
- Promoted product lines and achieve marketing goals by effective time management.
- Recognized as leading salesperson for membership/merchandising sales on a consistent basis.
- Planned, organized and conducted state and regional trade shows.
Management and administrative
- Owned and operated restaurant and lounge; responsible for ordering, inventory, sales, cash management, advertising, promotions and personnel management.
- Experienced with all aspects of store management including advertising, pricing, inventory control, ordering, purchasing, promotion and personnel management.
- Taught junior and senior high school courses in Life Sciences, Physical Science, General Science, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Strong personal initiative; quick learner in mastering job requirements.
- Energetic, dedicated professional with record of building strong working relationships achieving exceptional results.
- Hard worker; committed to efficient and productive operations.
- Flexible; work well as a team member or alone.
Education and associations
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Southwest Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
- Missouri Residential Care Association
- Missouri Restaurant Association
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- Table Rock Area Chamber of Commerce
- Merchandise Representative, Bud’s Wholesale Club, Springfield, Missouri, 2010 to 2016
- Assistant Manager, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Springfield, Missouri, 2007 to 2010
- Owner/Manager, Battlefield Restaurant Clever, Missouri, 2001 to 2007
- Teacher, Rogersville R-IV, Rogersville, Missouri, 1998 to 2000
References available upon request
If you liked this post you might also like: