The Missouri International Trade Center provides in-depth, personalized assistance in all aspects of international trade at no cost to your company. We work with companies that are considering exporting, new exporters finding challenges working through the export process, and seasoned exporters increasing their international market presence.
Also see: Should your business go global?
- Export readiness assessment
- International business planning: product preparation, market analysis, logistics, documentation, financial analysis, compliance, and legal considerations.
- International market intelligence: identify potential export markets, assess targeted markets, and find foreign buyers and distributors in the selected markets.
- Global supply chain management
- Export funding resources
- International payment methods
- Export compliance
- Assistance with foreign customs
- International B2B/B2C eCommerce
- Export seminars, forums, workshops, and in-house training
- Opportunities to attend foreign trade missions & international trade shows
To address other exporting needs, we work in partnership with agencies like the U.S. Small Business Administration, U.S. Commercial Service, Export-Import Bank, and Missouri International Trade & Investment Office
For more information, contact the MU International Trade Center at ITC@missouri.edu or 573-882-9348.